3 Years IAS Foundation Course
One of the top and largest platforms for UPSC exam preparation, EDEN IAS, has developed the 3-year foundation course for IAS called LAKSHYA, which includes interactive and practical modules that give candidates a thorough understanding of the entire exam in real-world settings.
The reason it’s the ideal course for students after class 12 may be understood when you learn about the sessions or modules they have includes in the training modules.
Let me clarify by breaking down the entire three years into several aspects, such as-
- The aspirant will be acquainted with all required textbooks, including the NCERTs, as well as other foundational works throughout the first year, laying a solid foundation for the aspirant.
- After they have mastered all of the key ideas or themes covered by the curriculum, they receive daily practice in writing answers. Additionally, by providing daily practice questions, essay writing, ethics-case studies, and many other things, this study guide covers all four GS exams. Two interactive courses called SUGAM and STEPS, which are a component of the UPSC foundation course and help students improve their ability to compose answers, have been set up to instil this.
- During the third year, the aspirant is subjected to extensive revision modules where all of the concepts and lessons learned during the previous two years are carefully reviewed and learned. This will help the aspirant develop conceptual clarity and get them ready for all phases of the exam with confidence. I’ll use the MISSION PRELIMS program to illustrate this idea. Candidates are offered practise sessions for review three to four months before the prelims test, and the mains are also prepared in a similar way.
Some Preliminary & Mains Oriented Test-Series
- Preliminary and mains-oriented tests are included in a series of thorough tests designed to evaluate a candidate’s performance. These tests will help the candidate concentrate on their strong points and strengthen their weaker ones, which will improve their performance. All of these tests are created in accordance with the UPSC examination’s format and will enable one to navigate its true format and environment.
- All students are required to participate in the debate or discussion forums, which allow them to engage in a variety of themes that are both static and contemporary in nature and will help them develop their knowledge and critical thinking skills.
Thus, having an edge of 3 extra years for UPSC preparation over the other candidates keeps them in a better position to advance in the vast race against lakhs of other aspirants. Therefore, it is important to respect this time and make the most of it. Try to include some worthwhile modules that will help you proceed with your preparation in a confident and well-equipped way.
Read more about: WHAT TOPICS SHOULD WE PREPARE FOR UPSC ESSAYS BROADLY?