PREPARATION FOR IAS AFTER 12TH
No special or particular background is require by the UPSC as the major body for any particular applicant to come from. Regardless of where an aspirant is from, whether they are a doctor, engineer, artist, or designer, they are all on the same platform when they arrive for the UPSC preparation to become IAS After 12th. Therefore, when we treat UPSC as a core domain, this maintains equal weight for all the disciplines.
But even so, if I had to single out a subject that was particularly beneficial for the UPSC domain, I would choose the arts field and, within it, subjects like history, economics, politics, and geography because they are given more weight in the overall UPSC curriculum and will better prepare students to become familiar with the UPSC domain in their first year of study.
HOW ONE CAN PREPARE FOR UPSC AFTER 12TH
The UPSC examination is very extensive and dynamic, and anyone who wants to take it will likely face many difficulties and struggles as they approach the examination’s in-depth nature, which will require them to examine all of the domains and spheres in a logical manner. The college students still have 3 years to prepare for this exam, therefore there is still a low probability that they will be expose to these hardships and problems if they utilize there 3 years in productive manner. However, the question that arises is how it is possible and how one may become familiar with it.
The answer to that question is EDEN IAS, one of the most reputable and well-respected UPSC coaching institutions. EDEN IAS has developed a special set of 3-year foundation coaching for IAS in which they are working on different modules with the goal of inculcating the strong fundamentals as well as developing the students conceptually stronger and making them exposed to the various examination components in a prescribed manner. Consequently, the following are some of the focal points and essential elements included in the curriculum are given below-
- With the aid of resources covering every NCERT textbook as well as other fundamental textbooks, students will be able to study all the necessary outcomes of the syllabus. There is thorough coverage of the whole UPSC curriculum under which they are learning all the materials.
- Along with this, the students would be able to demonstrate their writing skills from two intensive programs like SUGAM and STEPS, through which they would learn all of the GS papers thoroughly, as well as from interactive workshops where they would learn the craft of writing ethics case studies and essay writing for the UPSC.
Sessions for preparation for become IAS After 12th
- The students will learn and engage in improving their themes in both dynamic and static modules throughout the interactive session on debate and discussion forums, which will increase their level of knowledge and promote in-depth learning.
- Introducing test series comprising both sectional as well as full-length test series designed for both the prelims and mains through which they are developing people’s aptitude problem-solving skills so they can improve their ability to approach all UPSC questions and the students can be able to handle all the questions regardless of whether they come from the prelims or mains.
- The mentorship sessions, which they are undergoing and using to assist numerous students by assisting them throughout their course and continuing to resolve all of their doubts, are the power bank of the entire examination. This enables them to move forward without any doubts and in a better way.
Therefore, the main goal of this course is to help the students establish a solid foundation and to instill in them the idea that they can advance significantly and demonstrate their preparation by passing the exam by using all of their abilities and the information they have acquired throughout the training or curriculum.
Read more about: Ideas Canvassed through 3-year Foundation Course For IAS