UPSC Prelims crash course
UPSC Prelims Crash Course is a short-term, intensive program designed to help students prepare for the Preliminary Examination of the Civil Services Exam conducted by the UPSC. The program is typically designed for students who have limited time to prepare for the exam and want to cover the entire syllabus in a short period of time.
The Prelims Crash Course typically includes lectures by experienced faculty, mock tests, and review sessions to help students get a comprehensive understanding of the exam and its various components. The program also includes guidance on how to approach the exam, how to manage time effectively during the exam, and how to tackle different types of questions.
The Prelims Crash Course is usually held over a period of a few weeks, with students attending classes on a daily basis. The program is designed to help students cover the entire syllabus in a short period of time, and to help them develop the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed in the exam.
It is important to note that the UPSC Prelims Crash Course is not a substitute for a thorough and comprehensive preparation for the exam. While the program can be useful for students who have limited time to prepare, it is recommended that students also supplement their preparation with self-study, mock tests, and other resources.
Eden IAS’s crash course for Prelims 2023
Eden IAS is offering the best crash course for Prelims 2023, called the Mission Prelims. The prelims crash course is well known for its revision methods which help you revise the entire syllabus of Prelims, including General Studies, Current Affairs of past 1.5 years and CSAT, in the least possible time. This course is suited for those aspirants who need effective revision for UPSC Prelims 2023 Examination or those who have faced issues in covering the syllabus through their self-study. Students who have undertaken foundation courses from some other institute can also enroll for this course to revise in a prelims-oriented manner.
Features of this crash course are:-
- Complete coverage of Prelims syllabus in just 74 days.
- Conceptual classes held on a fast track manner, having average duration of 2 hours and covering two subjects simultaneously.
- Covering General Studies, CSAT and Current Affairs of the past 1.5 years.
- Special sessions on Mapping, Budget and Economic Survey.
- Making you solve more than 5000 MCQs to get you in problem solving mode.
- Special emphasis on NCERTs, basic books and Previous Year Question papers.
- Consisting sectional tests, full length subject tests, full length mock tests and All India Open mock tests.
- Doubt solving and mentorship sessions.
If you wish to ace the Prelims 2023 and qualify for writing the UPSC CSE Mains 2023, register and enroll for the Mission Prelims Course as soon as possible.
Read more about Things you should avoid at all cost when preparing for UPSC?