UPSC FOUNDATION COURSE
For example, if we want to climb Mount Everest, we must train accordingly. If we want to compete as an athlete in the Olympics, we must train appropriately. If we want to participate in the Kaun Banega Crore Pati show, we must prepare ourselves. All of these preparations and training methods serve as building blocks that help participants develop their domains and structures and prepare them for the next level through UPSC FOUNDATION COURSE.
In a similar vein, the UPSC examination is the hardest examination in India and deals with a thorough and in-depth review of all the significant and important aspects of the country, which as citizens of the country we must be well-versed in and familiar with. It’s so challenging and complex that many applicants are unable to handle it and give up during the preparation process, so those who have tried for it at least once in their lives are highly regarded. By doing so, you can get an idea of the caliber of all those who succeed.
Difficulties while doing UPSC Foundation Course
Since this journey is very long and full of difficulties and challenges, one cannot complete it if they are not properly trained or made exam-ready, UPSC foundation courses were developed with the idea of creating a strong foundation or base for all the willing aspirants who will get an accreditation. With the help of this all the willing aspirants will get acquainted with all the core areas with which they are not familiar as like those who are coming from different backgrounds like a science student found difficulty in studying geography, arts students find mathematics tricky, commerce student is struggling with science etc. all will get an deep insight through this.
As a result of the substantial programs and heavy modules that make up a foundation course, numerous platforms are now widely available in the market that deal with offering foundation courses. However, each of these platforms has a predetermined structure and procedure, so how each individual views the material ultimately depends on their own goals.
FEATURES OF AN UPSC FOUNDATION COURSE
In order to briefly explain a foundation course, we can seek the assistance of one of the most prestigious and best coaching institute in Delhi, EDEN IAS, whose main goal is to acknowledge and broaden the aspirants’ horizons so they can successfully navigate the exam’s complex nature. With this concept, they created a 3-year foundation course called LAKSHYA, in which they built and included the programs variations. Some important points associated with this are as follows:
- In-depth as well as thorough sessions on the GS modules as well CSAT in tandem, to assist students in finishing the entire GS syllabus, including all of the GS papers 1, 2, 3, and 4.
- The creative session will first introduce students to the structure of the UPSC syllabus by having them “decode” the syllabus, which will help them become familiar with all the topics and concepts included therein.
- The foundation course’s extensive comprehension of newspapers is another crucial component. Students taught again what aspects of newspapers they should pay attention to and which they can ignore and will assist them in making notes from the newspaper.
Some Creative techniques
- They are taught all the creative techniques as well as the art of acquiring the writing tools in interactive workshops, such as with the aid of sessions on daily mains answer writing, interactive sessions on ethics case-studies, as well as workshop on essay writing for UPSC. In order to prepare for and advance comprehension for the second stage, which is the most important step, this will operate as a powerful element.
- The main and most important component of the UPSC foundation course, mentorship sessions give students a better understanding of the subject matter and provide them with ongoing support and guidance that will help them focus on their preparation in the right way.
Thus, from this, we can see the purpose and significance of foundation courses in the lives of UPSC candidates and how they can serve as a link between those who are just beginning their preparation and those who have already completed a foundation course. Therefore, this can serve as a roadmap for one’s UPSC journey and will help them advance in their preparation so they can launch their careers.
Read more about: HOW SHOULD I WRITE AWESOME ESSAYS IN THE UPSC EXAM?