Development of IAS Foundation Course
Because it focuses on developing a student’s knowledge and proficiency in a particular topic, UPSC is one of the hardest exams in addition to being intensive through IAS Foundation Course. The key characteristic of this exam that makes it so many students can attempt it is its openness, which allows students from any educational background to apply to take it and have a shot at becoming IAS/IPS officers since the minimum requirement to pass it is graduation in any stream. As a result, some students with an arts background structure their course work in a way that corresponds to the UPSC syllabus and enables them to begin preparing right away.
Aside from this, it has been observed that many engineers who have completed their B. tech start UPSC training as a career alternative after giving up the idea of working for any foreign MNC and aspire to become future officers. So, while pursuing a 4-year engineering degree, one has ample time to commit themselves to this preparation and give it their all, but this all depends on the kind of direction and path one has chosen to complete their journey and run it smoothly. Say, for the sake of elaborating on this statement, let’s use the EDEN IAS coaching institute as an illustration.
Conduction of IAS Foundation Course
This organisation conducts an exclusive IAS foundation course for all undergraduates with 3–4 years to dedicate to their preparation, as well as a particular foundation course created specifically for UPSC applicants. Now, the way we can explain this platform apart from other institute platforms is by the kind of service they are providing that is unique to them, such as-
- Providing training to all the aspiring candidates and letting them learn various basic modules in a basic to advanced manner that will help in building a strong foundation for the UPSC candidate for instance, a thorough analysis of all 1, 2, 3, and 4 of the GS papers.
- Prelims and Mains lessons are held concurrently, and students are urged to follow both of them in order to make preparation easier and allow for a more focused approach to their exams.
- Whereas this course imparts content and assesses student comprehension through a variety of assignments, such as daily in-class practise questions, full-length tests given when each subject is completed, and numerous response writing applications, such as Sugam and Steps.
- In addition, there are daily Doubt-counters that efficiently answer all questions from students and make sure that preparation matches aspirant abilities by holding one-on-one mentoring sessions with the teachers in order to improve performance.
- In order to improve student profiles, daily sessions are held, and students are encouraged to participate in academically linked extracurricular activities that will help them learn more about the subject in depth and greatly improve their capacity to think critically. For instance, instructors encourage students to take foreign relations, ethics, and other courses so they can expand their knowledge beyond what is found in textbooks.
Daily tests are given, and they are further divided into:
- Sectional exams
- Full length test
- An all-India mock test that will compare your ranking at the all-India level.
All of them will aid in the evaluation of the candidate and allow them to see how they stack up against other candidates.
Therefore, all candidates who are in a position to do so should seize the opportunity as soon as they come across it. By doing so, they will be able to pursue their own degrees and UPSC preparation simultaneously and, after four years, will have gained the necessary knowledge and experience to be prepared for all upcoming difficulties and challenges.
Read more about: Which is the best civil service coaching institute for GS in Delhi?