The UPSC is the most dynamic exam, thus anyone who wants to pass it needs to broaden their knowledge and skill sets. Without these things, passing the exam will be challenging. The main cause of this is that the exam is extremely complex and has so many different topics and subtopics. That it can occasionally be challenging to approach. There is a foundation course for UPSC, which will aid in laying a firm basis for the candidate, in order to help simplify their goals. However, these foundational courses would be very helpful in providing some conceptual clarity to all the students who want to clear this exam with flying colours.
BRIEF ABOUT FOUNDATION COURSE
Many sources have come on board as a result of the market’s desire for this exam. And they are currently operating a variety of projects and program that will help candidates better understand this particular field. Yet, these platforms can serve as a drawback, thus they can be both helpful and detrimental. So, the aspirant’s primary need is to familiarise themselves with the exam’s requirements in order to approach it in a way that could lead to a better result.
On a similar note, we may use the example of one of the most known and noteworthy institutions. EDEN IAS, which has introduce a number of parallel program that are especially create to strengthen the conceptual framework of all aspiring candidates. The 3 year foundation course LAKSHYA, which has the main goal of making the best use of the aspirants’ time and making productive use of it. So that they may get ready and prepare for all the future obstacles in the exam, and is one of the program that is most vibrant and consistently in demand.
Please Read More About: Main Idea Of IAS Coaching After 12th – Best Coaching Eden IAS
Main Feature That Distinguish This Program
The comprehensive and extensive character of this exam is the main feature that has distinguish this program the most. And serve as an element to bridge the knowledge gap between surplus and deficiency. Some of the basic features of this exam is such as-
- All students are studying the NCERT modules thoroughly in order to strengthen their conceptual understanding. After some time, students will also be taught advance texts to help them make the transition from basic to advance.
- Daily newspaper discussion sessions are arrange to motivate students to read the paper each day and to pick out important subjects from it. They’ll be able to choose the most pertinent newspaper items and save time as a result.
- To familiarise all serious candidates with the criteria of the paper and to help them identify the areas that need to be focus on. Interactive sessions on previous year question papers are held.
- After making sure the students are familiar with all the fundamental books. They will be require to read all the fundamental books in order to improve their comprehension of this module as a whole.
- As part of the daily test program, both sectional and comprehensive tests are given each day. To allow students to assess their own performance and concentrate on their areas of weakness.
MAIN THEME OF THIS MODULE
The major goal of this program is to provide all prospective candidates a competitive edge over other applicants. And after completing it, the applicant will emerge as self-assure and determine, which are strong qualities in this particular field.