The foundation course for UPSC exam conducted by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) is a preparatory program. It is design to help candidates build a strong foundation in various subjects that are essential for various exams conducted by the UPSC.
The foundation course covers a wide range of subjects, including history, geography, economics, political science, sociology, general science, and current affairs.
It is design to provide candidates with a comprehensive understanding of these subjects. It help them develop the skills and knowledge need to excel in the UPSC exam.
The foundation course typically consists of classroom lectures, interactive sessions, mock exams, and other activities to aid aspirants in their preparation for the UPSC exam. It is a full-time programme that lasts for several months or perhaps several years.
For aspirants who are unable to attend regular classes, several institutes now offer online foundation courses.
The foundation course is a crucial component of exam preparation for the UPSC since it aids students in laying a solid foundation.
It is advised that aspirants who intend to sit for the UPSC exam, especially those who have not previously studied these topics in-depth. Enrol in such a foundation course.
The foundation course is not mandatory for appearing in the UPSC exams. But it can be extremely helpful in improving a candidate’s chances of success. It is particularly beneficial for candidates who are looking to improve their subject-specific knowledge. It develop the skills needed to excel in the UPSC exam.
The UPSC foundation course is an academic programme create to help aspirants. It develop a solid foundation in a variety of topics that are crucial for the UPSC exam. It is a crucial element in the process of getting ready and can significantly increase a candidate’s chances of passing the exam.
Please Read More About: Prepare for UPSC CSE at a very economical 3 year Foundation Course for IAS Fees
EDEN IAS’S LAKSHYA IS THE BEST GS FOUNDATION COURSE OUT THERE
Since its inception, Eden IAS, having one of the top coaching facilities in Delhi, has been the center of attention for candidates.
This coaching center, which is quite well-like among applicants these days, offers foundation courses. Optional courses, test series, answer writing, and guided mentoring for UPSC CSE.
Lakshya, a course offered by Eden IAS that gives a comprehensive GS foundation course for the UPSC CSE. It is one of the most well-liked and preferred ones.
Lakshya IAS 3 year course will stand helpful for an aspirant in the following ways:
- Helpful for those who intend to enroll in a coaching programme right after finishing their 12th grade education. Or who are in their first year after graduation.
- For the purpose of establishing a solid conceptual foundation, the course covers NCERTs in module format.
- As the course progresses, the whole GS syllabus-GS 1, 2, and 3, is taught holistically and comprehensively. To prepare students for both the Prelims and Mains.
- Through specific sessions and assessments, the course also places a lot of focus on the Ethics paper (GS4) and the Essay paper.
- On a weekly basis, current affairs are also covered. Every week, WCR( Weekly Current Round- up). It is based on Current Affair, provides brief and concise notes.
- This course goes beyond merely imparting knowledge; it also evaluates the student’s understanding through a variety of assessments.
- Daily doubt-counters that effectively resolve doubts make sure the preparation is in line with the aspirants’ ability. By holding weekly one-on-one mentoring sessions with the faculty to improve answer writing or for general guidance.
Kick start your UPSC prep by attending demo classes of the Lakshya course at Eden IAS.
Wishing you all the best!