A well-structured collection of YOUR IDEAS that is expertly written and presented is what is referred to as an essay. To put it another way, the essay needs to be organized, presented, and clean. With no obstacles in the path of the reader’s understanding.
It must be written in language that is understandable, readable, and interesting. Above all, it must include your opinions on the matter at hand.
But keep in mind that writing alone won’t get you. Anywhere because you also need to organize all of your ideas and convictions. Which will help you outperform other applicants. In terms of scores and will make you learn the way to structure an essay for UPSC.
METHODS TO STRUCTURE ESSAY FOR UPSC
- To illustrate, whenever you are choosing an essay topic, think about it for five minutes and then write about it in rough terms, such as what dimensions you can explore with it. Only then will you be able to determine. How much you know about the topic and how far you can research it.
- Repetition of the same line that you found to be the essence of the entire topic in your writing won’t get you high marks because you need to be more pertinent. In your answers and try to include some related examples in reference to it.
- The introduction should be written in such. A way that it piques the examiner’s interest and makes them want to read more. What you have written. This will be the primary place from which the examiner. Will be able to reflect on your thoughts and ideas, such as what you are going to portray about the topic.
- The essay’s structure should be packed. With ideas, opinions, and positive suggestions; negative suggestions, such as those that criticise government initiatives or policies, are not at all encouraged. Instead, come up with some positive solutions, such as offering some suggestions and mentioning government initiatives. In the context of the main topic, such as any scheme or anything.
- Try to use particular keywords to underline the major points in your entire work to show the examiner that you are knowledgeable of the subject and have a basic understanding of the field as a whole.
Thus, these are some additional elements that will aid in obtaining a decent essay format.
This is crucial because the subject is highly scored, and if a student is unable to pass it, it will undoubtedly affect their total result. In order to achieve this goal, the most prominent and eminent platform has emerged under the name EDEN IAS. This platform has achieved a record-breaking feat by opening up several new doors and avenues for UPSC aspirants.
Thus, based on it they have developed a course that combines a guiding module with section-by-section practise sessions, discussion sessions, mock test series and individualized mentoring. This course was launched as a module based on the essay writing section. Further to this the course comprehensively addresses each and every type of essay requested by the UPSC in the Essay course for UPSC paper, whether it be of a dynamic nature, like the theme of “Role of Education,” or be of a philosophical nature, based on a quote, a recent trend the Commission has adopted in the Essay paper.
Simply concentrate on these principles, and on the basis of them, strive to develop. The writing skills that will enable you to succeed in this sector and be its master. With complete self-assurance and bravery.