The UPSC examination has been a source of worry for everyone who is preparing for it because it requires candidates to develop a generalist approach and knowledge across all subjects rather than being experts in each and every one. Therefore, it is obvious that no Ph.D. is require for any of the subject’s.
But does this imply that it has made our approach to the examination smoother or easier?
The answer to this is actually no, as one must go through. A lot of themes and topics during preparation, which makes the journey extremely complex and difficult.
Therefore, it is now necessary to request the urgent need. As well as the requirement of the foundation classes through foundation courses. The duration of the UPSC foundation course cannot be determined by a set time frame but rather depends. On the needs of the candidate. For example, there are various types of candidates, some of whom begin their preparation during their college years, others may have the opportunity to do so after finishing their higher education, while others are continuing their jobs while preparing.
We can appreciate the initiative made by one of the most well-known and best UPSC coaching institute in Delhi, Eden IAS, who are well-liked and constantly. In demand for their courses among UPSC candidates, to make this concept simpler to understand and grasp. As a result, they have launched an exclusive initiative called LAKSHYA which is an 3 year foundation course for IAS with the goal of educating and preparing all college students. In line with this concept, the students are receiving instruction for close to three years. Which will enable them to acquire all the necessary knowledge and skills for this exam.
WHO ARE THE BENEFICIARIES?
Any college student can sign up for this platform, regardless of their background in math, science, or the arts, and use additional. Time for fruitful study or preparation of IAS examination.
- With regard to the college lectures of the students, the mode of study includes both online and offline components. If a student is unable to attend a class due to a college examination or for another reason. They can still access recorded lectures through the online mode.
- To provide students with a thorough and in-depth understanding of the nature of the exam, the complete UPSC syllabus is decode.
- The NCERT textbooks and other foundational textbooks, which are extremely relevant for the exam and also up to date, are use to teach all the core subjects covere on the UPSC examination.
- Students are encouraged to engage in extracurricular activities between class periods. For example, some days before a competition. A single subject, such as politics or economics or any other, would be chosen. Then, on the day of the competition, any static or current topic relate to that subject. Would be chosen, and students would be encouraged to participate as well as debate while expressing their views and opinions. which will help them to better comprehend the subject.
- Mentorship sessions are also organized where the students will receive proper access and guidance. These sessions will also be under the supervision of experienced mentors. who have successfully trained many civil servants. They will advise the students on what additional initiatives they should pursue during their preparation. In order to stay one step ahead of their competitors.
Therefore, one should approach the UPSC examination with great organisation and spontaneity, and they should be able to judge the type of examination they. Will be taking so that they can learn all the modules and then complete them effectively IAS Coaching After 12th.