Every time a UPSC aspirant sets out to begin their preparation, they come into contact with numerous individuals who share their experiences and offer their philosophical guidance. 3 year foundation course for IAS This interferes with the aspirant’s own individual approach and causes them to ponder what should be the best course of action. Like some people are unable to engage in regular study mode, whether they are college students, working professionals, or for other reasons If they were able to continue with regular study habits, they might be confused by a number of issues, such as:
- What should be the first approach towards the IAS preparation?
- Is the foundation course enough for UPSC?
- How should I approach the best foundation course?
As a result, whenever they considered taking. A foundation course, they might become confused and have a wide range of questions in their minds. So, let me be very clear: the foundation course’s sufficiency or lack thereof solely depends. On the number of modules they have included in the curriculum, such as how they have planned their foundation course, and how deeply. The student can benefit from it after enrolling in it.
For greater clarity, allow me to use the example of one of the most prestigious and best coaching institute in Delhi, EDEN IAS, which is the only one in India to offer foundation courses that vary depending on the needs of the students. For instance, I can use the example of a 3-year foundation course for college students called LAKSHYA and a 1-year foundation course called UTKARSH, both of which were developed in response to demand and the context of the time.
Also Read: ESSAY AS AN MAIN DOMAIN IN UPSC PREPARATION
Some of the key points related to this curriculum are-
- An extensive and in-depth session is held in which the student is first made to decode the UPSC syllabus. Through this process, the student will become familiar with many themes and topics covered by the UPSC syllabus, and on the basis of this session, a detailed and comprehensive session is held in which the NCERT textbooks and other foundational textbooks are completely covered. This helps the student build a solid foundation.
- Daily answer writing practice is provided through the two intensive programs SUGAM and STEPS. Which will vary the level of students’ preparation from basic to advanced and develop their writing skills so they can handle any type of question from any of the GS papers, including 1, 2, 3, and 4.
- The comprehensive session on current affairs is organized with the aid of a weekly current affairs magazine. Which is also allocated, and from which the aspirants can have access over. The current issues from reputable government websites like PIB, or other monthly magazines, as well as sources from 2-3 newspapers.
- Mentorship sessions, a key component of the entire foundation course, are held where academic experts serve. As mentors and assist students. In clearing up any questions they may have during private one-on-one meetings that are planned for all of the students.
Thus, it is clear that the services and learning environment offered by this foundation course. Will enhance the preparation of UPSC aspirants. Students will have the chance to learn about. IAS Coaching after 12th A wide range of topics, and this. Will encourage them to study each topic in depth, eliminating the need for them to look for additional resources. So this kind of opportunity can act as a way out in defining. The worth of the foundation course for the UPSC aspirant.