UPSC Preliminary Examination
For many aspirants, the first level of UPSC CSE is Preliminary Examination i.e., the introductory level has become nothing less than Russian roulette. Out of 5 lakh aspirants who attempt the first rank every year, only 8,000 to 10,000 manage to reach the first rank.
There are many reasons why aspirants fail UPSC Prelims exam. Some reasons include:
- Lack of proper planning and preparation: It is important to have a clear plan and strategy to prepare for the UPSC Prelims exam. Many aspirants do not do this and end up studying without fear, which leads to lack of focus and direction.
- Inadequate understanding of the syllabus: UPSC Prelims exam covers a lot of topics, and it is important to have a good understanding of all the topics in the syllabus. Candidates who do not understand the syllabus may find it difficult to do well in the exam.
- Weak Foundation in Basic Concepts: Having a strong foundation in basic concepts is essential to do well in the UPSC Prelims exam. Aspirants without this background can try to understand more advanced concepts and do well in the exam.
- Poor Time Management: UPSC Prelims exam is a time limited exam, and it is important to manage your time well to complete the exam within the allotted time. Candidates who have time management problems may run out of time for the exam and not answer all the questions.
- No mock test practice: Mock test is an essential tool to prepare for UPSC Prelims exam. Aspirants who don’t practice full mock test may find it difficult to do well in the exam due to not knowing the format of the exam and the type of questions asked.
- No revising: It is important to rewrite what one has read to retain the knowledge and do well in the UPSC Prelims exam. Aspirants who do not revise what they have learned may find it difficult to remember important information about the exam.
- Stress and Anxiety: The UPSC Prelims exam can be a stressful and anxious time for many candidates. Those who struggle with stress and anxiety may find it difficult to concentrate and do well on the exam.
Reduce your risk of failure with Crash Course for Preliminaries 2023 by Eden IAS
Eden IAS provides the best crash course for Prelims 2023 called Mission Prelims. The Crash Preliminaries course is well-known for its comprehensive approach that helps you clear the prelims syllabus including general studies, the previous 1.5 years, and the CSAT in the shortest possible time.
The parts of this crash course are: –
- Complete coverage of Prelims syllabus in just 74 days.
- Courses are structured in a fast-paced manner, with duration of 2 hours covering two topics at a time.
- Covers general studies, CSAT and current affairs for the last 1.5 years.
- Special sessions on graphs, budgets and economic analysis. • Make you solve more than 5000 MCQs to put you in a problem-solving mode.
- Special coverage on NCERT, core papers and previous year question papers. • Completing departmental exams, comprehensive subject exams, comprehensive mock exams and all India open mock exams.
- Doubtful decisions in counselling sessions.
If you want to reduce the risk of failure and pass Prelims 2023 to qualify for writing UPSC CSE Main 2023, apply and register for Eden IAS Prelims course as soon as possible.
Read more about Crack UPSC By Opting 3 Year Foundation Course Of IAS In Delhi