The most taken-for-granted aspect of the UPSC Exam is Essay Writing for UPSC. The UPSC Essay Paper is one of nine papers that comprise the UPSC Mains Exam. Aspirants often take the Essay for UPSC lightly, but they fail to realize that if the paper is well prepared, they can do wonders in the Essays for UPSC. The UPSC Essay Marks are worth a total of 250 points, with one essay worth 125 points. The CSE Essay Paper for the IAS Exam requires two essays with a word count of 1000- 1200 words.
MAIN AREAS TO COVER IN THIS MODULE
As we can see, if the aspirant is able to grasp or command the subject, they will be able to achieve a higher score and improve their overall ranking. So, why take this thing so lightly? There is an urgent need to explore different resources as well as materials and on the basis of which find out the best UPSC coaching essay for UPSC so as to differentiate between the plethora of resources in the market is to give more prominence to the quality of lectures as well as the materials being delivered by the teaching faculty.
As we all know, writing an essay takes a lot of parties and cannot be learned overnight. This course includes a lot of parties activity, as well as individual attention for each aspirant. Apart from that, it is being designed entirely under the supervision of the best UPSC exam preparation teacher, Tirthankar Roychowdhary sir, who has guided and trained a large number of students who have now entered the service.
Along with it some of the key areas in the entire course is described below-
- The course is an amalgamation of Guiding class + Section wise practice sessions + Discussion sessions + Mock Test Series + Personalized Mentorship. The duration of the course will be around 2 months.
- Where the guidance section focuses on multiple approaches to pursuing the essay writing section, such as-
- What distinguishes writing an essay for UPSC Mains from regular essay writing in schools and colleges?
- What approach and strategy should you use to select an essay in a UPSC exam paper based on your ability?
- Whereas detailed sessions exclusively focus on the various themes of the UPSC curriculum such as geographical aspect, science and technology related concepts, political theory, economic scenario, and philosophical concepts.
- In order to evaluate an individual’s performance, some sectional tests are administered in order to assess how much the aspirant understood from the lectures, as well as the materials and resources provided.
- Enrollee’s in this course can receive personalized mentoring and have their questions answered by evaluators.
MOTTO OF THIS COURSE
The entire course was designed in accordance. With the nature of IAS Coaching In Delhi UPSC and it aims to strengthen aspirants’ analytical abilities. In order to refine their skills and knowledge. In this particular domain and to help them improve their overall score. This is a platform where students can obtain all of their knowledge and proficiency from a single source.