The reason why the UPSC CSE is the most organized and thorough exam is that they are inviting all interested applicants with open arms, regardless of educational background, to come forward and be a part of this tremendous and interesting journey that is full of ups and downs as well as excitement best foundation course for upsc.
In light of this, the primary elements that will decide eligibility for UPSC CSE are as follows:
- extreme dedication
- commitment to one’s work
- eagerness and passion for learning new things
- flexibility in a single strategy
- always aimed high and encouraged optimistic ideas
- a mile from unfavourableness
Therefore, these are some of the essential items one needs for their full preparation. Therefore, one should approach it with great determination and consistency. If these are put into practice, then studying for the exam and passing it become certain and certain situations. One of the most prestigious as well as best institutions in Delhi, EDEN IAS, which has consistently pursued this goal and produced numerous candidates who went on to become excellent public servants and were in desperate need of direction and supervision, warmly welcomes these thoughts and ideas.
As a result of their successful and positive experience over the past few years, they have learned about students’ aspirations and have created a platform for college students by considering their desire to learn and participate in the UPSC preparation during their undergraduate years. As a result, they have created a 3-year foundation course for IAS called LAKSHYA, in which they are addressing comprehensive and all-encompassing preparation methods.
Also Read: How to Prepare UPSC Civil Services Mains Paper – IV (GS – 4 – Ethics Aptitude and Integrity)?
Thus, some of the key points in relevance to this area-
- over the three years, there are divisions formed year by year, including:
- First Year: The complete curriculum is covered using Basic NCERT and Standard Sources.
- Second Year: The advanced Mains Level syllabus is studied once more.
- Third Year: The entire curriculum has undergone a third round of review. As a result, all of the modules are taught with careful revision, which will assist the students in thoroughly reviewing their concepts.
- To gradually and phase-wise evaluate the student’s comprehension and learning, the entire course contains Prelims Test Series, Daily Tests (10 questions MCQ based), Sectional Tests, and Full-length Tests. However, the Mains Test Series consists of 30 tests. (20 sectional and 10 full-length tests). Additionally, there is a unique set of All India Mock Tests for the Main and Preliminary Exams.
- Under the direction of academic specialists, extensive mentorship sessions have been established where students will have the chance to clear up all of their questions to improve their performance and learning.
- The in-depth current affairs lectures are structured so that students have a thorough understanding of all historical events. This will encourage aspirants to study about and be aware of all the past happenings.
Therefore, the major goal is to pass this exam. On the first attempt and in as little time as you can. You must perform demanding training and learning exercises that practically satisfy the exam’s prerequisite requirements to accomplish this IAS coaching after 12th. This coaching center specifically addresses and provides help for the pupils in this area through its programmes.